Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mozilla Firefox 3 release


Not sure about the party hats and the surge of downloads but next Tuesday - June 17 - Mozilla releases Firefox 3. Don't know about you but I love using Firefox over Explorer. It's more intuitive for one thing. I really like the multiple open tabs. I'm sure there are ways to make it dance better than I do but its definitely my browser of choice - and I like Microsoft products for the most part. Big advantage is its security - or so I've read - and the new release is even better. The updates are smooth as butter. Thank you developers!

Everyone knows I'm no wizard but wizards I know heartily recommend its use. Tip o' the hat to my pal, Tom Sowa, who alerted me via his .txt blog.

11 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

I think you know Kirk at Just-thinkin.net? He says FF 3 for PC isn't new, just minor tweaks. The big deal is FF for Mac!
BTW: his techy blog is now
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/ if you haven't visited lately or don't have him in RSS.

Bob G said...

thanks Mark - I'll check him out.
Someday I'll be able to afford a Mac :)

Business Plan Service said...

Hi,
This is a new issue for me, but I must say that you have tried it well. Good work!

Business Plan Service

Customer Service Chat said...

Hi,
Just want to say that Firefox is just amazing. I also love the multiple tabs open in Firefox. You have shared good post here. Keep it up.

Customer Service Chat

aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|衣蝶|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|

Shyamsundar said...

Hey.. i love mozilla firefox becz at a time we can open no. of tabs.it is a good work.You have shared good post here. Keep it up.yeast infection

andee44444444445 said...

i like google chrme guys...Thanks

oak brook office moving said...

Thanks for another excellent posting.

Jak wypromować szybko własną firmę said...

Thank you so much Sir

Clipping Path Service said...

Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.

MARYAM said...

Kurulus Osman Season 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XTMGvh7yzY
Go and Watch the Latest Episode of Kurulus Osman Season 3 in Urdu. Only on our Youtube Channel.