Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Garden of building community

The Viral Garden: Viral Community News has a terrific marketing idea - and it has to do with one of my favorite subjects - music!!! Check it out. This is a groovy blog - beyond Madison Avenue - and it is a little ironic that my previous post linked to a NYT article - oh well.

Speaking of community - its Street Music Week in my town. Officially declared and everything! Today I jammed with Jim - bluegrass guitar extraordianire, Aaron - 10 y/o fiddle player that will pop your ears off, and Denise - forever known as Aaron's mom and a fine mandolin player. Check it all out if your downtown this week.

As time goes on I'll get more links to blogs that are in my feed. For now - I better get back to work.

1 comment:

Mack Collier said...

Bob thanks for the comment!