Everybody - including me - deals with compressed time. But usually, I'm in a playful mood. Maybe it has something to do with Valeria's post from yesterday - what kind of games do you play? Do yourself a favor - deep breath - play a game like you're kid again. Lewis tagged a bunch of us with the 8 random things about me. In the process, I learned a bit about LG and Anna (who tagged him) - thanks to both of you.
As I breathe deep and smile, these are the 8 things you may or may not know about me:
- Grew up in Iowa and moved to Spokane, WA 31 years ago. Its a tough place to leave once your here.
- Umpired high school and college baseball for 20 years.
- Notorious sweet tooth - DQ Blizzards the most tempting treat in my lifetime!
- Deadhead through and through.
- Cleaned volcanic ash from city roof tops for 6 months following eruption of Mt St Helen's in 1980.
- Two life goals achieved - spring training with my dad and visiting the Sistine Chapel. Still want to see the Rockettes and go to a World Series game.
- My favorite fishing fly is the Tom Thumb - a Canadian concoction made of deer hair that is simple to tie.
- Paper or plastic? "That's OK - I have my own bag"
C.B. - Flooring the Consumer
GLS - Going Like Sixty
Jackie - Consult Cameron
Cord - Marketing Hipster
Arun - Arun Rajagopal
Gavin - Servant of Chaos
Char - Essential Keystrokes
Mark - Transmission Marketing
Above all - have fun!