Via Robyn McMasters at Brain Based Biz, I landed at Middle Zone Musings. What a fun contest and exercise. I like the brevity. Reminds me of old Burma Shave signposts
Here's the rules - from Robert. Just 3 days left so get it while you can.
The Contest is now officially open, and I will be accepting entries through Sunday, January 21. Here’s all you have to do:
- Read (if you like) the stories in the Wired article above to get a feel for how it’s done.
- Write a six-word story! In fact, write a bunch - the more the merrier. (There are really only two rules to this contest: a) use exactly six words, and b) because this is for general consumption, I would appreciate it if you would please keep them G-rated!)
- For those of you with blogs, post your entries on your blog, be sure to mention Middle Zone Musings, and place this hyperlink somewhere in your post (very important!) . Then, send me an email to let me know.
- For those of you without blogs (and why haven’t you started one yet?), you can enter your submissions via the comments on this post. No need to email me in this case.
- In return, I will link back to your post (or mention you by name, if you don't have a blog) several times during the week, and once more in the archive post.
- Bloggers comment. Feedback happens. Community Grows.
- Plane slides resulting in passenger panic.
- Winter settles in. Birds fly south.
- First day of school. Mothers cry.
- Powder snow falls. Skiers dream downhill.
- Cat snatches mouse. No more pets.
- Corn pops, previews flash, movie rolls.
How about you add some too?